Admissions 2018. Click here to apply
M.Tech Programmes offered
|SlNo||Programmes||Management Seats||Govt Seats||Grand Total|
|1||Computer Science & Engineering||9||9||18|
|5||Industrial Automation & Robotics*||9||9||18|
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech Admission (both Management & Government)
Admission is strictly on the basis of merit.
- The candidates shall be an Indian National.
- The candidates should have studied the Graduate course in an institution approved by the AICTE / Deemed to be Universities in India approved by the UGC.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the Engineering Degree examination. For SC/ST candidates a pass in the Engineering Degree course is sufficient. For SEBC (OBC) students, a minimum of 54% aggregate marks in the Engineering Degree examination is mandatory.
- Candidates, who have passed AMIE / AMIETE Examinations and satisfying the following conditions, are eligible
- They must have valid GATE score.
- A minimum of 55% marks for section B in AMIE/AMIETE examination.
- Candidates who have appeared for the final semester examination can also apply, provided he / she has passed all the subjects up to and including the 6th semester exam. Confirmation of admissions of such candidates shall be subjected to the production of qualifying Degree before the date stipulated by APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University.
- First priority for admission shall be to those with valid GATE score.
- In case seats remain vacant due to lack of candidates with valid GATE score, candidates from Kerala State without valid GATE Score will be considered against such vacancies. If seats are still remaining vacant, candidates from other states will be considered for admission.
- Admission to the Govt. Quota will be done by the college itself from the Rank list published by the Director of Technical Education, Kerala. The Candidates have to apply to the College in the prescribed application form even if the student seek admission in Government Seats. Students who seek admission in Government Seats are advised to apply to Directorate of Technical Education (website admissions.dtekerala.gov.in/) to find a place in the Rank List prepared by DTE.
|SlNo||Programmes||Total Seats||Management Seats||Govt Seats||Eligibility|
|1||Computer Science & Engineering||9||9||18||B.Tech in Computer Science (CSE) / Information Technology(IT)|
|2||Power Electronics||9||9||18||B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering(EEE)|
|3||Transportation Engineering||9||9||18||B.Tech in Civil Engineering(CE)|
|4||Communication Engineering||9||9||18||B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering(ECE)|
|5||Industrial Automation & Robotics*||9||9||18||
B. Tech. Degree in Electroincs &
Applied Electronics and Instrumentation.
Instrumentation & Control.
Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
Computer Science & Engineering.
- Submit filled application form and application fee through Online (No Need to Send any hardcopies via post or by any other means to the college). Click here to apply online.
- Management Quota seats will be filled by College from among the applicants on merit basis.
- Selection will be based on Inter-se merit through open counselling. The date for counselling will be published in the website.
- If confirmed, join with all certificates, Supporting documents and fees. If in waiting list, check website, when confirmed, join with all certificates and fees
- Admission to the Govt. Quota will be done by the college itself from the Rank list published by the Director of Technical Education, Kerala.
- For Govt. Quota, candidates have to apply to the College in the prescribed application form. Students are advised to apply to Directorate of Technical Education also (website admissions.dtekerala.gov.in), if they would like to be considered in Government quota.
- If admitted on the basis of any wrong information or if original certificates and supporting documents are not submitted in stipulated time, it is liable to be cancelled at any time
- Candidates are advised to visit the college website regularly to get updated information on admission procedures. No separate communication will be sent individually.
Fees to be paid
(FEE STRUCTURE FOR M.Tech 2018 ADMISSIONS)
At the time of admission
|Tuition Fees||₹ 60,000|
|University fees & Special Fees||₹ 6,000|
|Admission Fees||₹ 150|
|PTA, Smart Card & Insurance||₹ 2,000|
|Caution Deposit ( Refundable )||₹ 5,000|
|Grand Total||₹ 73,150|
|Scholarship||- ₹ 26,000|
|Net Total (at the time of admission )||₹ 47,150|
Semester Fee (S2 to S4)
|Total in each semester (S2 to S4)||₹ 40,000|
Scholarship amount of ₹ 26,000 per semester is granted for all students admitted for M.Tech in our college. Additional scholarship of ₹ 10,000 will be granted for alumnus.
- Scholarship is available for candidates with valid GATE score as per AICTE norms for the total period of 24 months subject to the conditions mentioned in the prospectus issued by DTE.
- SC/ST Students will be eligible for stipend as per Kerala State Government Rules.
Our admission officeJyothi Engineering College
Panjal Road,Vettikattiri PO,
Thrissur Admission Office
Room no. 80, Pastoral Center, Thrissur-5
04884 - 259000, 274423
Thrissur Admission Office
0487 - 2332276