Indian Society for Technical Education
The Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE) is the leading National Professional non-profit making society for the Technical Education System. ISTE chapter Jyothi Engineering College (KE 045 and KE 058) was established on 2005 and is an active chapter under ISTE Kerala Section. It consists of more than sixty faculty life members. And regularly conducts different types of programmes with the motto of Career and Personality Development of Teachers and Students.
Faculty Chapter: KE 045
Student’s chapter: KE 058
- To formulate the general goals & responsibilities of technical education.
- To adjust curriculum & educational processes to changing conditions.
- To develop effective teachers & educational administrators.
- To improve instructional methods & practices & administrative usages.
- To enhance professional ideals & standards.
- To foster research as a function complementary to teaching.
- To cultivate fraternal spirit amongst the teachers, administrators, industrialists & professionals.
- To bring about effective linkage between technical institutions industry & society.
- To award honorary fellowships, Awards and Prizes, for furthering the objectives of Technical Education.
- To Prepare and Publish quality Resource material (Learning Materials and CDs) Degree Level Students.
Chairman : Dr. K K BABU, Principal, Jyothi Engineering College
Secretary-cum-Treasurer: Mr. DIPINKRISHNAN R, Assistant Professor, Jyothi Engineering College
Student chapter coordinator: Ms. SARITHA P
Ms. JOYAL SCARIA
Mr. SHAIJU PAUL
Ms. SARITHA P
Mr. CIJIL B JOHN
Ms. NYNI K A