SAEINDIA (Society of Automotive Engineers) is India's leading resource for mobility technology.
SAEINDIA (Society of Automotive Engineers) is India's leading resource for mobility technology. As an individual member driven society of mobility practitioners the ownership of SAEINDIA wrests with its members who are Individuals from the mobility community, which includes Engineers Executives from Industry, Government Officials, Academics and Students SAEINDIA is an affiliate society of SAE International registered in India as an Indian nonprofit engineering and scientific society dedicated to the advancement of mobility industry in India.
The first of these trends is simultaneous engineering the integration of the roles of design engineer, manufacturing engineer, supplier, marketer, and planner. The second trend is the increased reliance of auto manufacturers on suppliers and design houses to support the design and manufacturing functions. A third factor crucial to an internationalized auto industry is standards as communication, as a basis for regulation, and as an aid to interchangeability.
Global standards have become a necessity, and the responsibility for developing them falls on internationally recognized standards-writing groups and, ultimately, on the individual engineers who participate in standards work. SAEINDIA is a professional engineering society whose membership represents practically every engineering and scientific discipline. Its members combine their specialized abilities to further advance the research, development, design, manufacture and utilization of vehicles which operate on land, water, air and space.
By becoming a member of SAEINDIA you become a part of a global organization whose benefits are geared specifically to the needs of the mobility engineering community. Your formal education and professional development will be enhanced through your SAEINDIA member benefits.
SAE INDIA COLLEGIATE CLUB
SAE India collegiate clubs provide many benefits to their members and are assets to the engineering colleges where they are located. Collegiate clubs provide students with tangible contact with their future profession - engineering - and, in so doing, further the objectives of engineering education.
The purpose of a SAE India Collegiate Club is to increase the benefits of SAE India student membership through special activities which includes affiliation with the sections. College club affairs are administered by the students themselves through the elected officers. Officers are counseled by the SAE India faculty advisor and Vice Chair Student activities.
The collegiate club functions according to its Constitution and such general rules as may be outlined by the SAE India Engineering Education Board, SAE India Students Activities Committee and the SAE India Board of Directors. SAEINDIA Collegiate Club of Jyothi Engineering college was officially formed during the academic year 2015-2016. Prof.Varughese Job and Mr.Christy V.Vazhappilly are the faculty advisor during this period. Many expert talks, FDP, Workshops and ADD-On Courses are conducted under this club.
To Continuously Enrich Knowledge Base of Practitioners in Mobility Industry and Institutions in the Service of Humanity.
- To enhance the knowledge base of members who are mobility practitioners within India
- To provide to its members access to SAE International programs and services globally enabling them to practice world class standard in productivity and quality
- To develop technical and scientific reports and engineering standards for the benefit of mankind
- To provide a forum for members to informally exchange views and ideas
SAE members get,
- Member Status in SAE International
- Free subscription to one SAE International magazine
- Access to all on-line magazines of SAE International
- Free admission to meetings and networking events
- Free admission to SAE International conferences
- Discounts on registrations for major SAE India meetings and exhibits
- Discounts on SAE technical papers and books including the SAE Handbook
- Free industry visits
- Discount for transferring to regular membership
- Student members are eligible to apply for SAEINDIA and SAE International scholarship.
- Toptech Training Programs
- Indian Seminars and Conferences
- SAE Publicationsber Status in SAE International
Many expert talks, FDP, Workshops and ADD-On Courses are conducted under this club.
Senior Faculty Advisor: Prof.Varughese Job K. Professor/ME
Additional Faculty Advisor: Mr.Christy V.Vazhappilly. Assistant Profeesor/ME
Name: SAE COLLEGIATE CLUB JYOTHI
A/C NO.: 15250100017932
Bank: FEDERAL BANK
IFSC Code: FDRL0001525
Address: Jyothi Engineering College,